Healthcare giant leverages hyper-automation for streamlined employee status updates and seamless communication


Founded in 1907 our client is a leading CCRC, offering the full continuum of senior care services including security, health care, and socialization. With 13+ facilities in the United States, the provider is featured in Best Nursing Homes and Short-Stay Rehabilitation Lists.

Business Challenge

  • The manual transfer of information, such as reductions, promotions, leaves, etc, was tedious and time-consuming
  • Following up on approvals across departments by manually filling out the information.
  • Collecting all the background information about employees takes a long time.
  • In order to manage the growing community & employees, automation was necessary.
Each time an employee's details were changed (update of personal information, leave, or termination), the manager was expected to fill out a form for submission and approval. 'Status Notice Changes' were manually handled by managers by filling out information on a piece of paper and then feeding the information into an HRMS system. With a sharp increase in the number of requests, the need for automation was essential to streamline the entire approval and document maintenance process.

NuAIg Solution

The Solution Using the Microsoft Power Platform, a complete digitized process was introduced where the bot would interact with the backend ERP system through APIs to fetch all the information for the managers. The form would be filled with 99% of the information leaving the 1% for the managers to fill the change details. Once done, the form would automatically be routed to the approvers based on the predefined LOA



Reduction in Process Timing
Bots interact with HRMS and fetch background data and automatically route it for approval.


With a 100% automated process and data capturing, the human errors are eliminated


AI bots are available 24*7 unlike the workforce


Which would keep on compounding year-on-year

Want to start with your automation journey?

Latest Blog Posts

AI Solutions for Aging Services: Enhancing Provider-Resident Experience

Current scenario of LTPAC Providers and Communities As the population ages and the demand for long-term care services grows, the aging industry isfacing significant challenges. A shortage […]

Driving Digital Transformation in Healthcare with Intelligent Automation

Digital transformation has become more pertinent to Healthcare providers with Pandemic and changing ecosystem dynamics. Enormous data, challenging onboarding process, clinical burnouts, denied claims are some of […]

How Invoice Automation is Transforming the Aging Services Community

Invoice processing is a key back-office process that requires a lot of manual effort. Such manual processes result in inefficiencies, delays, errors and higher operational costs. In […]

Speak with our analyst

Corporate Office